About the Course
You'll learn in this course how to:
- Know what a presentation means and the difference between it and a public speech.
- Understand the research and data gathering phases of preparing a presentation, as well as how to develop an outline based on your objectives as a presenter, and your audiences objectives.
- Learn the techniques needed to be able to defeat your fear of public speaking, so that you can become a confident presenter, in addition to some last-minute rehearsal tips that you need before the presentation.
- Learn about various ways of delivering a presentation and different types of presenters, and how to effectively use non-verbal communication for presenting and reading your audience reaction.
- Learn techniques on how to handle questions, and react to disruptive audience members.
Tatweer International is the first Career e-Development company in Egypt.Read full biography