About the Course
Ecommerce, also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions. Ecommerce is often used to refer to the selling of physical products online, but it can also describe any kind of commercial transaction that is facilitated through the internet.
This is course is intended to inform you about the Stages of Consumer Buying Process. Explanation is also provided regarding ZMOT and its relationship with the Online Conversion Rate. Buying from websites and electronic applications, as well as measuring the development of Online Presence will also be explained.
Intended learning objectives:
- Know in detail what are the stages of Consumer Buying Process
- Explain the Zero Moment of Truth and its importance
- Provide scientific and practical information on providing suitable content
- Measure and develop Online Presence for any brand
- Review current and future challenges in the e-commerce market
- Devise solutions using proven and successful scientific concepts and theories
Tatweer International is the first Career e-Development company in Egypt.Read full biography