About the Course
Your customer is going to bring you money: to your company or the place you work in. This will be reflected on your family and in turn on the economy.
You need to know what your customer needs and when. Most importantly you need to know why?
The world we live in is wide open in an unprecedented way. This fact requires your attention with focus on the customer: what extra will you offer.
In this course, you will become well aware of techniques to manage and ensure: Customer value, Voice of the customer, retention and loyalty.
Intended Learning Outcomes :
- Understand what is Customer Relation Management – CRM
- Identify Customer Loyalty elements
- Learn how consistently exceeding customer expectations ensures loyalty
- Measure sales Cycle
- Use implementation tools and techniques
English - Arabic
Customer Relationship Management
- Session 1: Introduction
- Session 2: Module 1: Introduction to Loyalty
- Session 3: Module 2: Loyalty Towards a Company
- Session 4: Loyalty Towards an Entity
- Session 5: Loyalty Towards a Person
- Session 6: Module 3: Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Session 7: The Bucket Metaphor
- Session 8: Churn
- Session 9: Recommendations
- Session 10: Module 4: Purchase Process
- Session 11: How to Read and Analyze Customer Data
- Session 12: Conclusion: Required Work Tools
- Session 13: Conclusion: Implementation Methods
- Session 14: Conclusion
Tatweer International is the first Career e-Development company in Egypt.Read full biography